- Performing on-screen take-off and determining competitive and accurate estimates to achieve margin and financial targets using our current estimating software Viewpoint MEP.
- Planning project budgets and developing construction cost estimates using our software and Microsoft office suite.
- Developing and documenting bottom-up costs estimates of labor, equipment, material, general conditions, and markup.
- Work closely with project manager to determine budgeting and strategic goals of estimating and business development.
- Estimating construction change orders using Viewpoint and Bluebeam.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, management required; MEP estimating with experience in estimating complex projects preferred; Strong skills and knowledge of analyzing blue print and on-screen takeoff using Viewpoint MEP software, Microsoft office suite; Ability to estimate crew cost including numbers and class of people equipment needs, material and other expenses; Ability to work in a cooperative team environment, with potential to perform in lead.
Standard employment benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.